- 2 can tuna, drained
- 2 celery stocks, finely diced
- 3-4 mini sweet peppers
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots (or finely diced)
- 1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard (champagne, Dijon, spicy brown, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1-2 punches cayenne pepper
Drain tuna well and set aside.
Add all the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
Fold in tuna and taste to taste to see if you need to adjust the seasoning. I like to serve this salad over chopped romaine lettuce tossed with a little champagne or red wine vinegar and a small sliced tomato. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ teaspoon mineral salt
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend
- ½ cup THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla (regular vanilla works but will change the color of the cake)
- ½ teaspoon butter extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with on plan oil.
Beat egg whites and salt until medium peaks form.
In a separate bowl, whisk together Baking Blend and baking soda.
Gently fold Baking Blend mixture, yogurt, Gentle Sweet, and extracts into the eggs white.
Allow to stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
Spread into prepared loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve with warm FP berry jam if desired!