- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced jalapeño, optional
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon mineral salt
- 3 cups cooked short grain brown rice
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼-½ minced cilantro leaves
Heat one tablespoon of coconut oil over medium high heat. Add onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño (if using), garlic, salt and cumin. Sautee until soft and onions are translucent.
Turn heat to low, and fold in brown rice, black beans, and mango. Taste for seasoning. You may want more salt or cumin. When heated through, add lime juice and cilantro leaves. Enjoy!
- 4-5 pound chuck or beef arm roast
- 1 jar pepperoncini peppers, or for less heat, 1 jar of mild banana peppers, or feel free to half pepperoncini and half banana peppers
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can light beer, gluten free if necessary*
- 1-2 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbs. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs. mineral salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Put all the ingredients in a crock pot on low for about 8 hours or until tender. Remove stems from peppers. Shred beef and serve on hard rolls or over roasted cauliflower (to stay as THM S).
*the can of beer is optional, but it really helps to tenderize the meat and give a great flavor. I highly recommend!
- 2 can tuna, drained
- 2 celery stocks, finely diced
- 3-4 mini sweet peppers
- 1/3 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots (or finely diced)
- 1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard (champagne, Dijon, spicy brown, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1-2 punches cayenne pepper
Drain tuna well and set aside.
Add all the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
Fold in tuna and taste to taste to see if you need to adjust the seasoning. I like to serve this salad over chopped romaine lettuce tossed with a little champagne or red wine vinegar and a small sliced tomato. Enjoy!
- 1 stick of room temperature butter
- 1 ½ tsp. ancho chili powder
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 2½ Tbsp. finely minced cilantro
- 12 ears of corn, husked*
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Lime juice
Brush corn with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and grill on medium heat until brown and blistered. Brush with Mexican butter and sprinkle with salt and lime juice. Serve hot.
*If you don't need 12 ears of corn, just grill the number you like and receiver the leftover butter in the fridge for next time.
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ teaspoon mineral salt
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend
- ½ cup THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons clear vanilla (regular vanilla works but will change the color of the cake)
- ½ teaspoon butter extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with on plan oil.
Beat egg whites and salt until medium peaks form.
In a separate bowl, whisk together Baking Blend and baking soda.
Gently fold Baking Blend mixture, yogurt, Gentle Sweet, and extracts into the eggs white.
Allow to stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
Spread into prepared loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Serve with warm FP berry jam if desired!